There are lots of ways that you can get involved! As you know, we have no paid staff in the US. We operate as volunteers serving these families in Africa, so we rely on your financial gifts to make these projects possible. But please pray for us and our ministry, partner with us through a financial gift, or just send us an email to encourage us. We’d love to hear from you! Here are some specific ways you can get involved:
- Purchase a cow for a family: $550 US
- Provide midwife delivery kits: $125 US
- Sponsor a family: $65/month
- Provide school tuition for children: $75 to send a child to primary school for a year and $100 to send a child to secondary school for a year.
- Provide assistance in acquiring dentist tools here, in the US, to send to our clinic in Tanzania.
- Deworming project. A 12-month, 4 phase, treatment cost $2.22 / child. ($100 treats 45 children).
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Craig Swett at firstname.lastname@example.org